- Why are projects taking longer to deliver?
- Not enough people and hours in the day to deliver all projects.
- What is causing project delays?
- How to speed up projects?
- How do I resolve resource contentions and priority conflicts?
These and similar questions regularly arise when we discuss project and programme challenges with clients. In a world with more opportunities than time and resources to pursue all, clear business focus and effective project execution are critical to project success.
Growing project backlogs, constant priority escalations and frustrated stakeholders are common symptoms of a disconnect between business strategy and project delivery. This is equivalent to frustrating customers by selling products that are out-of-stock or not turning up for appointments. Without strategic alignment and effective governance processes, a crisis is predictable.
From our work with market leading companies, we understand the value of having a robust yet flexible framework for connecting projects to strategy, sharing real-time project information and making sure everyone is working on the right things. That's why Caleidoscope Associates focus on these three levers to increase the capacity of project organizations.
We help clients achieve important business goals by providing the expertise and support needed to ensure clarity of purpose, measurable outcomes and credible plans. Our Experienced Project Professionals work alongside in-house teams and external partners to ensure the best outcomes from critical projects and programmes:
• Gain control of portfolio of project portfolios
• Reduce time-to-benefit timescale and increase project capacity
• Ensure project deliverables align to strategic objectives and priorities
• Develop credible plans with reliable due dates
• Govern business transformation and control the risks